Has your child always wanted to become a ninja?
Come have fun learning at NWSMA’s Summer Ninja Camps! All Ninja Camps are one day long, and are open to youth ages 8+ with no previous experience! June 23, July 7, July 28!
Reserve a spot soon! Call (360) 629-4341, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below and stop by the Mason Hall while we are open for regular class (schedule available on Facebook).
Each of our ONE DAY camps will include:
- Basic martial arts, anti-bully, and self-defense moves (gross motor skills & confidence)
- Group projects, such as creating a skit or routine (teamwork & leadership, confidence & performance skills)
- Games, scavenger hunts (social skills & fun)
- Crafts, writing, drawing (fine motor skills & thinking
Camp Counselor Sensei Caitlin says, “The best thing about camp is that the kids don’t even realize how much they’re learning—they’re too busy having fun! We keep things active and interesting. Yes, the kids learn/practice martial arts, but they also socialize, collaborate, and get opportunities to act as leaders.”
The Who, What, When, Where
- Who: Students with no experience ages 8+, current NWSMA students
- Dates: June 23, July 7, July 28 (each date is a separate camp with a separate cost)
- Time: 9 am—3 pm
- Location: Stanwood Masonic Lodge, 27205 102nd Ave NW, Stanwood, WA 98282
- Cost: $27.20 per child per day (tax incl.) PLUS a few school supplies for our school supply drive