Welcome to Northwest School of Martial Arts, est. 1988!
Looking for an activity to get your kids into at the beginning of the school year? Martial arts is great for all types of kids:
- Action-packed kiddos who need an outlet for their boundless energy!
- Studious kiddos who are attracted to the idea of exercising while studying an ancient art.
- Shy kiddos who need help finding their self-confidence. :)
- Good kiddos who just need that extra help with focus & self-discipline skills.
- Athletic kiddos whose sport season has not yet begun…even professional athletes have used martial arts as cross-training for football & other sports!
- Young women with college aspirations who could benefit from practical self-defense training.
- Home-schooled kiddos looking for group exercise and social time in a respectful & high-achieving environment.
Take advantage of our Back-to-School Special:
- Sign up in September 2014 and pay for 1 month tuition ($69) + one-time enrollment fee ($49, covers uniform and manual)
- Train in October 2014 completely free!
- We do not have payment contracts (and we don’t believe in them).
- Offer applies to new students only.
We suggest 2-3 classes per week for beginning students 6-12 years old. Class times are Mon/Wed/Fri 4-5 pm, Thurs 4:30-5:30 pm, and Saturday from 10-11 am.
Beginners 13 & up do best in our All Ages or Advanced classes. (See full schedule here).
Not ready to sign up quite yet?
That’s okay! Come in and try a class, completely free of charge.
Questions? Call, email, or come in to the Mason Hall during open hours.
Hope to see you soon!