School may end for the summer, but sports don’t have to! Keep your kids active and achieving with NW School of Martial Arts’ summer programs, NOW ENROLLING!
Summer Special for new students! Sign up in June, July, or August 2014 to receive the following deal:
- Pay 2 months’ tuition up front ($69/mo x 2 mo = $138)
- Get a FREE 3rd month of training
- No enrollment fee but a uniform WILL be included in offer
- Former students who’ve been inactive for 6 months or more may take advantage of this offer as well. Does not apply to active students.
- Offer expires August 31st, 2014.
This is an easy way to try martial arts for a short period of time to see if you or your kids like it! Make a goal together: complete 3 months of training, earn the next belt, and then decide whether or not to stay. They’ll gain self-confidence and self-defense skills, and if they want to keep aiming for black belt after 3 months, awesome!
-10 spots for 6-12 year olds. We suggest 2-3 days of training per week for beginners. Class times for beginners 6-12 are:
- 4-5 pm Mon, Wed, Fri
- 4:30-5:30 pm Thurs
- 10-11 am Sat
-7 spots for 13-18 (& adults!) We suggest 2-3 days of training per week for beginners. Class times available for beginners ages 13 & up are:
- 5-6 pm Mon, Wed, Fri
- 6-7 pm Mon, Fri
- 5:30-7 pm Thurs
- 7-8 pm Fri* (*special events on 1st & last Fridays of the month)
- 11 am-12 pm Sat
Welcome to NWSMA! We hope to hear from you soon, either by email or phone (360-629-4341).
Want more info? Check out: