Class this week: Normal schedule, Mon-Sat. NO class WED, but there IS class Thurs. We had 12 lovely ladies in our women’s self-defense class over the weekend, thanks to everyone who came!
- There IS class this THURSDAY, May 15! Please ignore what is written on the calendar.
- Starting May 1, Thursday’s class schedule will change to 4:30-5:30 youth, 5:30-7 advanced.
- Upcoming: Arnis Seminar – May 17.
- Upper Belt Test (see board for list of testers) – May 24, 1:30 pm.
- Summer Camp, July 28-August 1!!
Click “More” for reminders & the weekly challenge!
Rule Reminder: Please make sure all personal belongings leave with you at the end of class, including clothing, uniforms, water bottles, gear, and requirements books.
Weekly Challenge: Thank your Mom this week for helping you get to martial arts, for washing your uniform, and for being the awesome Mom she is!
Weather Cancellation Policy Reminder: If school gets cancelled in the Stanwood-Camano school district due to weather, NWSMA classes will also be cancelled. Cancellations will be posted on our Facebook & our Twitter. Not all of our students live in Stanwood-Camano. Please don’t take risks to get to class if the weather is different where you are.
We welcome feedback on our website and our teaching! Feel free to email us if you have a comment or question.