Class this week: Normal schedule, Mon-Sat. Calendars will be available in class Monday. SRING IS HERE! Please add running shoes & socks to your gear bag for spring & summer.
- Starting May 1, Thursday’s class schedule will change to 4:30-5:30 youth, 5:30-7 advanced.
- Mother’s Day Women’s Self-Defense – May 10.
- Arnis Tournament at TMA Overlake – May 10.
- Upcoming: Arnis Seminar – May 17.
- Upper Belt Test (see board for list of testers) – May 24, 1:30 pm.
Click “More” for reminders & the weekly challenge!
Rule Reminder: Youth students may not interrupt adult conversations.
Weekly Challenge: Think of the forms you know. Which one is your worst, weakest, shakiest one? Practice that form once a day, every day this week.
Weather Cancellation Policy Reminder: If school gets cancelled in the Stanwood-Camano school district due to weather, NWSMA classes will also be cancelled. Cancellations will be posted on our Facebook & our Twitter. Not all of our students live in Stanwood-Camano. Please don’t take risks to get to class if the weather is different where you are.
We welcome feedback on our website and our teaching! Feel free to email us if you have a comment or question.