Class this week: Normal schedule, Mon-Sat. SPRING IS HERE! Please add running shoes & socks to your gear bag for spring & summer.
- April 19 Eastside Parade–see Angie for details.
- April 25-26, class in the Secret Room. Enter through the normal door. April Pizza Night cancelled, moved to May 9.
- Starting May 1, Thursday’s class schedule will change to 4:30-5:30 youth, 5:30-7 advanced.
- Mother’s Day Women’s Self-Defense – May 10.
- Arnis Tournament at TMA Overlake – May 10.
- Upcoming: Arnis Seminar – May 17.
Click “More” for reminders & the weekly challenge!
Rule Reminder: Do not argue with or talk back to instructors, upper belts, or adults in class. Polite questions are always welcome. :)
Weekly Challenge: Youth students: practice doing wall pushups and pushups from your knees at home, at least two days this week. Try 10 walls and 5 knees. Students advanced blue belt and higher, do 50 pushups at home every day this week.
Weather Cancellation Policy Reminder: If school gets cancelled in the Stanwood-Camano school district due to weather, NWSMA classes will also be cancelled. Cancellations will be posted on our Facebook & our Twitter. Not all of our students live in Stanwood-Camano. Please don’t take risks to get to class if the weather is different where you are.
We welcome feedback on our website and our teaching! Feel free to email us if you have a comment or question.