Hello, everyone! It’s mid-week, but we wanted to make a few calendar announcements. Some involve April, others are later on in spring/summer.
- Eastside Parade April 19 in downtown Stanwood. We’re not cancelling class, but if you would like to walk in the parade representing NWSMA, please talk to Angie for info about meeting up.
- April 24, 25, 26: Class will be held in the inner, “secret room” at the Hall. Enter through the normal door and go up the ramp.
- Due to this, we are MOVING April’s Pizza Night. Pizza will happen twice in May: May 9th, and May 30th.
- Starting in May, Thursday’s class schedule will change! Class will be 4:30-5:30pm for youth, and 5:30-7pm for advanced. There will no longer be a 2:45-4:15 class, AND Thursdays will be cancelled once a month on the second Wed/Thurs for Mason events.
- Women’s Self-Defense Seminar, May 10
- Arnis Tournament at TMA Overlake, May 10
- Arnis Seminar with SBN Cory, May 17
- No class May 31st.
- Summer Camp will probably be at the end of July, but we still have to verify those dates. We’re going to do board breaking, jumping & flying kicks, Country Facts & Snacks (for Japan, Korea, & the Philippines), Country Jeopardy, blanket fort building, a belt tying contest, school supply drive, water balloon fight & more!
Whew, that was a lot. You’d better go get some stretching in! ;)