2014 Mother’s Day Weekend Women’s Self-Defense Class
Do you have the knowledge and skills to defend yourself or your loved ones? NWSMA invites YOU to take part in our upcoming Mother’s Day Weekend self-defense seminar. We’ll answer:
- What are the 5 A’s of self defense?
- What is a “self-defense mindset?”
- How can I walk in a way that will help prevent assaults?
- Does yelling make a difference? How do I use my voice to defend myself?
- What are my choices in a self-defense situation?
- How do I get out of a grab or hold?
- How can I strike effectively, if needed?
With a discount for single participants, and special pricing for friends & mother/daughter pairs, this is not an event to miss! Here’s the details:
- Saturday, May 10 at the Stanwood Masonic Center
- 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Taught by expert Doris Eastbury, 4th Degree Black Belt
- $47/single person (a $97 value)
- Bring a friend & you both pay $35/person
- Mother/daughter pairs pay $20/person* (*13 years old & up, please)
- Reserve your spot by contacting us!
Let us give you the confidence & skills you need to successfully defend yourself!
“The self-defense tools I gained from attending a workshop through NWSMA helped me develop the mental and physical ability to protect myself, and look out for others. I learned to increase my awareness of surroundings, roleplay my verbal reaction if a stranger gets too close, and follow up with a physical defense, if it comes to that.” –Jana