We’re planning some awesome stuff for summer camp, and we need donations! We WILL accept lightly used/leftover items from at home, so clean out that junk drawer!
Take a look at the Wish List and see what you might have laying around unused. We’ll have a collection box in class. After camp is over, we intend to re-donate to a local classroom, charity, or youth group.
- Bits of patterned wrapping paper (scraps/ends would be perfect)
- Pack 8.5×11 of construction paper, assorted colors
- Leftover decoration items (ribbon, stickers, etc)
- Pack of square origami paper
- 2 large pieces of tagboard/posterboard, any color
- 4 medium or large boxes of crayons
- 5-10 prs. scissors
- 5-10 gluesticks
- Pack of toothpicks
- Pack of pencils
- 10 new foam noodles for noodle sparring
- 50 blank cards (or cardstock to make cards)
- Several packages of water balloons
- 2 rolls of blue painters tape
- Pack of sharpie markers
Camp dates will be announced once we have cleared them with the Masons, but tentatively, it is scheduled for the 2nd full week of August.